Broccoli Stir Fry with Ginger and Sesame

16:59 0 Comments

Broccoli Stir Fry Ginger Sesame

Do you get broccoli cravings?

Some people get chocolate cravings. I get broccoli cravings. Sometimes I think it’s my body’s way of telling me I’ve been laying on the bacon a bit too thick (or maybe the chocolate!) But honestly I could eat broccoli every day of the year and not get tired of it.

Here’s a quick and easy recipe for broccoli, stir-fried with a little ginger and sesame. The broccoli florets are quickly stir-fried initially, then steamed in a sauce of stock, sesame oil, and soy sauce.

Continue reading "Broccoli Stir Fry with Ginger and Sesame" »

caroline

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 коммент.: